Yes, I would recommend it, but later into the book there are a few confusing passages where the book seems to jump to something else.
2nd Recommendation
I would recommend this book because it is a great read. However, as a Junior Theme book it became difficult to make a thesis.
2nd Recommendation
I would recommend this book because it is a great read. However, as a Junior Theme book it became difficult to make a thesis.
Summary:
The Mexican Drug Cartel meets up in the middle of nowhere, Texas, but mysteriously are all killed. Llewelyn Moss finds this meet up and uncovers several million in cash. Moss moves out, but is being chased by a ruthless man until he dies.
Who would be interested in this book?
You would like this book if you like mystery, books about always being on the run or being chased by a psychopath or stories where the government is slow to help and you are on your own.
I think that if you are a person who loves a lot of action in books, and likes to be on the edge of your seat, you would love this book.
I think that if you are a person who loves a lot of action in books, and likes to be on the edge of your seat, you would love this book.

No comments:
Post a Comment